- What is Cancer Genetics's stock symbol?
- Can I buy stock directly from Cancer Genetics?
No, You will need to contact a licensed stock broker or use an online trading account.
- How can I buy stock in Cancer Genetics
Through a licensed stock broker or by using an online trading account.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
Through your brokerage account or by contacting our transfer agent.
- When was Cancer Genetics incorporated?
- When did Cancer Genetics become a public company?
February 14, 2013
- Where is Cancer Genetics located?
201 Route 17 North
Rutherford, NJ 07070
- When is Cancer Genetics's fiscal year end?
- Who is Cancer Genetics's transfer agent?
- Who are Cancer Genetics's independent auditors?
RSM US LLP (formerly McGladrey LLP)
Bruce D. Bernstein
1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, 10036
- Who is Cancer Genetics's outside legal counsel?
Lowenstein Sandler LLP
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
- Who can I contact for general information about Cancer Genetics?
John A. Roberts, MBA
President and Chief Executive Officer